Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Killian Green, a Senior at St. Mark’s School of Texas, will be presenting his paper “’Darkness reveals truths…’” at the 2017 Frankenstein Colloquium

Killian Green, Class of 2017
As Editor-in-Chief of both The Marque Literary Magazine and the Scientific Marksman Science Journal as well as Managing Editor of the Marksmen Yearbook, I orient my life largely around literature, writing, and publications. Aside from serving as the President of the Telos Leadership Society and Chairman of the Chapel Advisory Board, I also enjoy playing volleyball and delving into Latin.

I am an Apple enthusiast. Not just Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, or Fuji, but Macintosh. When not catching up on the latest Apple tech leaks, I am more than likely re-reading The Great Gatsby–my favorite book–for the ninth time. My favorite color is grey, and of course I like long walks on the beach as the stereotypical bio suggests.

Killian will be reading his paper during the 2nd block in Session B, in a workshop titled "Passion and the Loss of Innocence." The session will take place on the upper floor of the Library at 10:30am. 





No comments:

Post a Comment